Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Still Motivated

Yes!! After 3 weeks of not being able to go to karate I was finally able to make it back there last night. It was great! I had a great work out and look forward to going back next week. Nothing like a little karate to kick your a--! (No pun intended)

I've been lifting "weights" too. One is a twenty pounder and the other right around thirty. They are great for my biceps and even better when I do squats with them. Not to mention the cardio when I am carting them up and down the stairs. My "weights" laugh and squirm the entire time but they're kids so what do you expect? I guess you could say the I'm getting my kids involved in my workout too. :)

The biking has not been as frequent as I would like it right now. Summer is so busy and it's hard sometimes to fit in a longer bike ride. I have the best of intentions though and been keeping myself motivated if nothing else. I know that I will get in that biking time sooner or later. Preferable sooner. But on the other hand I am always on the move for one thing or another so I don't feel to bad about missing some of those bike rides.

2 comments:

Kristen Blessing Madl said...

Your too funny! The kids are a lot to lift constantly and it does work for reshaping the arms..Your doing awesome and you look fantastic!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

You know, lifting your "weights" is probably working your core too since they are squirming! Awesome! :)