Friday, July 6, 2007

Shedding Inches

I am excited! Ok, after baby number three and the eighty pounds that I thought I would never shed, it is finally happening! This morning I tried on a pair of size 12 pants and they fit! YEAH!!! I don't know that I can contribute it to my workouts exactly. I think it has more to do with me just being busy all the time. But either way, I don't care right now. The fact of the matter is I haven't been able to wear these pants for 1 1/2 year! So that's my excitement and motivation for the day. Just got to keep moving. Seeing how I have an over-flowing plate at times that shouldn't be to hard. Fitting in a workout with the kids will be challenging but I just have to get creative. Use them as weights, play some football or something like that. Looking forward to an afternoon bike ride too. WOO HOO!!!

3 comments:

Kristen Blessing Madl said...

Yea!!!!!!!! You have been waiting for this moment! Congrats girl! I told you that you look great! See, you got to where you wanted to be and you deserve to be thrilled, I know I would be. Great news!

Fat 2 Fit said...

Awesome! I hope to someday be back in size 12 too!! Congrats! THe bike trailer is a great tool, and all exercise is exercise! :)

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

Awesome! That's great work!!