Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Looking Forward to the Cold Front!

Ok, another 3 mile bike ride under my belt. I know it's not far but it's good. Yeah, I know, only 3 miles. But with my schedule it's good that I can get even that in. I also went to karate again this week and that was an awesome workout. Of course being outside it was hot as all-get-out! I think I dropped a few pounds cause I was sweating so bad! That humidity is killer. It's hard to stay motivated with weather this humid so hearing about a cold front that is going to move through tonight is making me happy! :-) That is the kind of weather I can go biking with the kids in. They won't fry in the trailer.

As a side note: Reason to buy from a bike dealer.
A month after the purchase of my bike trailer there was a problem with it. The cover was bent. I wasn't sure what I should do about it or if I had to pay to replace it. I stopped in and talked to the people at the bike shop. No questions asked, no reciept of purchase, no product in hand, they ordered me a new one and apologized that there was a problem with mine. Within the week I had a new bike trailer cover. I am so happy. Wish I could afford to do all my bike shopping there! :)

2 comments:

Fat 2 Fit said...

"Wish I could afford to do all my bike shopping there!"
Danger FLABulous! You are entering my world of financial danger! REI gets W_A_Y too much of my money! (At least I get a percentage back in dividends to spend at the end of the year!)

Kristen Blessing Madl said...

Your still doing awesome! Way to go! Your losing weight without the exercise, so it doesn't matter if they are only 3 miles long.