Thursday, August 30, 2007

Big Hugs!

This post is dedicated to my support system both near and far. You know who you are. I couldn't do it with out you guys. You keep me motivated and push me to do my best when I workout, not just half-assed. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Also, I started out thinking that this blog would just go by the way side and I would lose interest. I've never been one to really keep a journal, let alone online. However, it has turned out to be a great thing for me. I am working out almost everyday, even if it is just something small, becuase of this blog and the support I get from you guys not only through my blog but yours also. So special thanks to the person who "pestered" :) me into having this blog. Let me just say, you were right.

2 comments:

Fat 2 Fit said...

Hmmm.... ??? ;)

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

I agree with you whole heartedly. I didn't want to do it either, but it does help me tremendously also.

So thank you to the one who shall not be named. ;)