Monday, June 2, 2008

Weighing in

Right now on Mondays, while my daugther is in swim lessons, I do laps. It works out rather nice cause it's about 25 minutes of actual workout time in the water...and that's enough for me. In the locker room they have a scale and I usually try only to weight myself about once a month. It helps so I don't feel to discouraged about any weight fluctuation. All you women out there know how bloating can affect that scale! So today I weighed myself for the first time in 2 months. To my surprise I'm down another 5 pounds! I'm not sure how or where it went but woohoo! That means I only have 5 more pounds to go before I hit my pre-prego weight from 10 years ago (first born). I'm excited! So I'll keep doing what I'm doing for now....Maybe it's the Ben & Jerry's...Then again that's probably wishful thinking!

2 comments:

Kristen Blessing Madl said...

YOU ROCK!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

nice job. I don't know from personal experience, but I gotta think that once you get another 5lbs down, it's going to be a major MAJOR thing. Excellent work!

The cool thing I like about your routine is you have great balance (F2FM is the same way). I mean I know you HAVE to do it because of your family, but you guys are doing a great job of balancing this stuff into every day life without being obsessed about it. I'm only slightly obsessed, and probably because I can be with no kids, but balance is SO important.

So nice job!