Thursday, June 19, 2008

Holy Cow!!!

Mid June already!! Where did the time go? Ok, so the big bike tour is only5 weeks away and I feel not as prepared as I would like. Don't get me wrong, I've been working out and on my bike (finally) but I'm amazed at how fast the time has passed since I've signed up. Ok, so what has my workout regiment been? Karate 3 hours a week. Which, btw, I tested and made it to my next belt. I'm super excited about that! That means I'm only a few months away from testing for my black belt. Way Cool! I've also been out on my bike fairly regularly lately, a good thing! I've only been able to do about 10-15 miles each time but I've been trying to do that about 3x per week. I've also been doing yoga in the am...helps my back and neck a lot. I guess good posture is a good thing. So keep cheering me on. As I get closer to this bike tour I'm excited but more nervous too. HOpefully that nervous energy will translate into me actually biking farther. :)

Now I need to make sure that I have supplies for the ride as well! Time to do a little shopping..:) Like I needed an excuse right? lol

1 comment:

Kristen Blessing Madl said...

You will do that bike ride with no problems! I wish I had a quarter of your time to focus on myself, that is wonderful that you are able to do that. (When the kids are in school full-time, will be my time.)

You sound happy and that is great! Congrats on the next belt, that black belt test will be so easy for you! After that we will have to sign you up for body building! hahaha
Love ya girl!