Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yes to Yoga!

I use to do yoga all the time when I was working full time. Don't know what happened to that dedication. I must have lost it somewhere between work and having kids. :) So the other day I decided that I need to get back into doing it again. I know my body felt a lot better when I was doing it all the time. Especially my back. I have to say that doing it for the first time in who-knows-when it went really well. I found out I still have a lot of flexibility and can do most of the poses fairly decent. I'm excited about that cause I thought I had lost a lot of that by not doing it for so long. Not only that I thought my knee would bother me to much to do it again. But that wasn't the case. It felt pretty good. I could tell that I worked out the next day due to the soreness of some of my muscles. Forgot I had some of them. :) But got my mat out the next day and did it again. The only thing that bites is that I have to get out of bed and doing the workout at 6am. Oh well, it's worth it. Here's to yoga. Now only if I could get that darn bike ride in it would be perfect. lol

3 comments:

Kristen Blessing Madl said...

WOOHOO!!! More power to you!! My knees would definitely be giving out...hehehehe...oh well, that is just why I have to do other exercises. Great job!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

I need to get into a regular yoga habit, so congrats for starting yours back up!!

Fat 2 Fit said...

Yoga is awesome! I wish I had the focus & discipline to be able to do Yoga.