Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Playing With Sand...

I'm trying to keep up with the cardio part of my work out. It can be a challenge. I did make it to karate class on Monday and hope to go again on Wednsday. However today I think that digging in sand counts as cardio! My hubby decided that the firepit that we have needed to be extended. This decision is the cause of the 2 yards of beach sand that are now occupying our firepit. Of course I helped him unload and spread it. It took about twenty minutes and by the time I was done I felt like I worked out. So, that counts right? Weeding too right? Don't forget that I helped our daugther build sand castles and played tag. :) Hopefully I can get out biking later today. In the meantime, shoveling works for me!

4 comments:

aixelsydsti said...

Sounds like a work out to me... Keep up the great work sis and I will catch up with you again soon. love your bro.

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

It definitely counts!! count everything! Even cleaning the house. Just put on some music and move while you do it.

Fat 2 Fit said...

I say if you sweat or breath hard, it's exercise. Just because you exercise doesn't mean that it can't be fun! :)

Kristen Blessing Madl said...

Your always busy moving and the weight is falling off of you. You think you have so much to lose and get fit and your already getting thin and just about at your pre-baby size. Your certainly doing better than I am.

Last night, we went to a pancake dinner at White Pine Village, I ate 4 pancakes and 3 sausage links! WOOHOO!!!...Talk about calories! I'm not going to complain though, if it wasn't for my husband having to make public appearances, I wouldn't have the opportunity to try homemade syrup from Ludington, Michigan! Smiling Big!