Monday, October 15, 2007

Always Something...

Sometimes the best intentions just get squashed with other things that seem to take priority. Sometimes it's that piece of chocolate just calling my name. Maybe it's that really wonderful dinner that I had at the restaurant that was loaded with God knows how many calories. Yummy! The extra hour of sleep I felt I needed. The projects that get in the way. Somehow these things just keep sneaking their way back into my day. How it happens is sometimes a mystery. But the fact of the matter is it does happen. My motivation needs a swift kick in the butt!

Once again my biking was put on hold. Why this time you ask? (I bet the suspense is killing you!LOL) Landscaping! Yep! That's it! The thing is I started this project last weekend and what happens? It's dragged out because, you guessed it, other things get in the way of me finishing it. I am mostly finished with it now. Just have to transplant of few things. Then it's onto working on the back porch. The good thing is that I am still finding the time for karate and yoga, or some sort of aerobic activity. Now if I could just get that biking in...I'll keep you posted.:)

3 comments:

Kristen Blessing Madl said...

I know all about getting sidetracked, my exercise routine is all messed up right now from having sick kids...I keep having to get up in the middle of the night and that unfortunately makes it hard then to get up for swimming. I missed swimming again this morning!!

The good news for you is landscaping is a great form of exercise and your projects look fantastic! It's all coming together beautifully, I loved the stones!!

Hang in there, you look really awesome, in fact you look really thin...I'd say you look the way you did before Elayna...You look thinner than the last time I saw you.

It sounds like biking is just a finding-the-time-for-it thing and all of us moms know that we need more hours in the day.

You have your plate full right now with house projects and three kids, cut yourself some slack...Maybe there will be more time after the projects. We'll have to do the bike trail again, that was sooo fun!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

keep plugging along and it'll all come together. Just never give up!

Fat 2 Fit said...

Sometimes I think we do good just to survive the day! Fitting in anything for ourselves can be a lot!